Make informed decisions about your child’s education.
What you can do for your child right now.
My child’s school is performing great.
My child’s school is performing poorly.
- Support your child & the school.
- Participate in school-based activities to improve your child’s learning.
- Help other parents and students by being an active and engaged member of your community.
I’m not sure how my child’s school is performing.
Search your child’s school here.
- Ask questions to learn more about why.
- Attend parent-teacher meetings.
- Advocate for major changes at your school.
- Select a different school that meets the needs of your child.
Other resources to engage with.